Season 2 of the GodisaGeek.com Podcast continues with Episode 3! Adam Cook and Calvin are out this week but fear not, Robin Parker slots in along side Asim to give us his impressions of the complex Deadly Premonition and explains why Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is worth a 10/10. Aryel returns to bring us news from Azeroth and gives his impressions of the long awaited Gran Turismo 5.
Episode 3 of Season 2 is a very special episode as we are joined by a very special guest in the form of PES Messiah and Ubisoft marketing man, Adam Bhatti. Mr Bhatti brings some great industry insight to the cast as he discusses the latest selling figures, tells us why games need good multiplayer and/or DLC to make the cut. Oh and he also gives his impressions on latest Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 patch.
As usual, we run down the weeks biggest gaming news and Asim tells us about some of this week’s top releases. You can keep up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook or on our forums! You can also email any thoughts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we also now appear properly in iTunes, so don’t forget to rate us!
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Review
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Review
- Gran Turismo 5 impressions
- Ubisoft’s HD Remixes
- Michael Jackson: The Experience
- Deadly Premonition Review
- The World of Warcraft changes forever
- Need For Speed: Shift to get 1 million viewer DLC
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood will get multiplayer DLC
- Mark Wahlberg will play Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie