MLB fans in over 20 countries can now watch thousands of games live using their Xbox 360, with the premium service now available.
The service was previously only available in the US, Canada and Mexico, today sees 18 new countries receive access.
The premium subscription package offers an incredible 2,430 live or on-demand games, that’s nearly100 per week throughout the regular season!
MLB.TV Premium on Xbox LIVE features include:
- Live Games, Recaps, and Archived Games – Short game recaps, which give you the ability to take in the game in less than 5 minutes, are also available to all Xbox LIVE Gold Members, as well as a free Game of the Day.
- My Teams – MLB.TV on Xbox LIVE will make the live games, archives and recaps for your favourite teams appear front-and-centre so you can access them quickly and easily.
- Every game in HD – Every game in beautiful streaming HD.
- Mini Guide – Provides a quick preview of all the day’s games and makes it easier than ever to switch between games.
- Split Screen – Enjoy two games at once. You can even control both screens independently, pausing and rewinding each separately so you never miss a second of the action.
- Gesture Control and Voice Control with Kinect for Xbox 360 – Navigate through the Content Guide, skip to the next inning, or play, pause, and rewind that double play, all with Kinect for Xbox 360.
Here is the full list of countries where the app is now available: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.