It’s taken them a little while, but the physical card packs that unlock more cards within Tekken Card Tournament are now available in the UK!
There are a total of 191 cards in the collection, while each booster pack will give you a random five.
These cards will add a bunch of new features to the game, including power ups, collectible art, new cards via the card fusion system and augmented reality characters.
So where can you get your hands on these lovely rectangles of Tekken goodness? Why, from these places:
- GAME (Nationwide) ***Cards will be available to purchase from 6th August 2013***
- Amazon (Online)
- Stans Games (Falmouth and Cornwall)
- That Game Shop (Nottingham)
- DJ Computers (Bristol)
- Lees Games (Morecambe)
- Barkman Computers (Surrey)
- Games Centre (Scotland)
- Xbite (Sheffield)
- Playtime (Doncaster, Sheffield and Nottingham)\That’s Entertainment (Essex)
- JD Games (Carmarthenshire)
- Insane Games (Somerset)
Are you attracted by the prospect of some portable Tekken art? How about a dodgy dubstep trailer to change your mind…