Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
Also, please leave us feedback on the show – What would you like to see? What do you hate? What do you love? Let us know!
On today’s show:
- Ex-Telltale and Klei employees set-up Campo Santo (IGN)
- Pac-Man CE DX+ is coming soon (IGN)
- GTA London 2 isn’t likely (VG247)
- 1,300 titles on Vita TV at launch (Destructoid)
- Sony weren’t expecting Western response to Vita TV (Eurogamer)
- How to upgrade your PS3 games to PS4 games (PlayStation Blog)
- Shooter devs helped with DualShock 4 design (IGN)
- Stand up your Xbox One, at your own risk (Gamespot)
- Originally, PS4 had 4GB RAM (Gamespot)
- CLANG reminds Kickstarter backers of the risks (Kotaku)