Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- Need For Speed: Rivals now a PS4 launch title (CVG)
- Miyamoto probably won’t be working on next Mario (Polygon)
- No exclusives for SteamOS (IGN)
- EA saw their “worst company” award as a wake-up call (Polygon)
- There’s gonna be some reveals at forthcoming Sony event (Destructoid)
- Kane & Lynch film…what? (Eurogamer)
- Vita’s getting ready for next-gen (PlayStation Blog)
- Metal Gear Rising is going cheap (Eurogamer)
- Sony hypes Killzone: Shadow Fall’s shininess (GodisaGeek)
- Microsoft covering Unity costs for indie devs (Polygon)