Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- Get DayZ through Steam early access (Polygon)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall multiplayer free in the US for a limited time (CVG)
- New 1979: Revolution crowd-funding drive begisn after Kickstarter fail (Polygon)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts sales fail to impress (GamesBeat)
- Sorry Fallout fans, but I’m not sure it’s coming, next year (IGN)
- Expect first ID@Xbox games to arrive in March (Edge)
- At least Spencer wants a new Rare platformer (Videogamer)
- Xbox’s Countdown to 2014 sale kicks off (MajorNelson)
- Dota 2 is now completely open to everyone (Eurogamer)
- There’s a Nintendo Direct coming, tomorrow (Nintendo)
- Republique comes to iOS very soon (GodisaGeek)
- Apple names their iOS games of the year (Gamasutra)