In a terrific turn of events, Capcom have seen fit to bring the best modern Resident Evil to Steam, in 60 frames-per-second, high definition goodness.
You can pre-order the game over on the steam store page, where it’ll cost £14.99 and is being released on February 28th. If you do pre-order, you can also get a 60+ track digital album and an 80+ page digital archive. Here’s the multitude of features they are bringing over, and a trailer (which, to be honest, doesn’t sell the game that well, but trust me – it’s amazing):
- Stunning HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time.
- A complete visual overhaul has been performed to bring this revered title to the highest graphical quality ever.
- Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened and textures have been upgraded on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects.
- Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards, and full game controller support.
- Native keyboard and mouse support with customizable key binding, mouse sensitivity, and mouse acceleration settings.
- This new PC version will include everything from the prior iterations including subtitle support in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese as well as previously released bonus content such as the Separate Ways epilogue.