Although originally planned for May, Coffee Stain say that they wanted to hold it back a little to “really shock players and make sure the new map will be even better than the old one”.
Along with a list of details, we’ve got some new screens below, too.
- A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
- Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
- Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
- You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards, and force humans to ride you.
- New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more!
- Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz.