We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1 April 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• information about your use of our site including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources you access.
• information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for our newsletter or make a booking
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
*Please note, we do not store any credit card details from our customers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We have in place all reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the internet is not totally secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending us such information is entirely at your own risk.
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic on this website. Google Analytics has always exclusively used 1st party cookies to ensure reliable tracking and to protect visitor privacy. A cookie is a small file which websites can send to your computer and which helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. If we sell any or all of our business, then we may pass your personal information on to the buyer.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding in relation to you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.