Announced last month, the first campaign DLC for Borderlands 3, Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, is coming in less than a fortnight. That’s probably why 2K Games and Gearbox Software have released this new trailer, showing off the opening minutes of gameplay:
Moxxi wants you to seize control of Handsome Jack’s derelict gambling station, which just so happens to be crawling with looters and Hyperion Loader Bots. None of which will be pleased to see you.
Tuned for level 13 characters at the very minimum, with the difficulty scaling-up for anyone above the entry requirement, Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot will provide players with a whole new destination to visit. Obviously, this means that you must have beaten Borderlands 3’s prologue and unlocked Sanctuary III, in order to get to this new place.
In the DLC, you can expect to find all this lot:
- Explore a glitzy new galaxy destination packed with unique zones worthy of Handsome Jack’s lavish lifestyle and dirty dealings;
- Join Moxxi’s crew of eccentric characters and pull off the ultimate casino heist in a series of thrilling campaign missions;
- Discover hidden secrets and strange happenings in The Handsome Jackpot via fresh side missions and Crew Challenges;
- Get a blast from Pandora’s past when you battle the Hyperion forces that outlived Handsome Jack, including never-before-seen enemies and larger-than-life bosses;
- Perfect your Vault Hunter’s gear loadout with all-new Legendary weapons and gear;
- Expand your collection of cosmetics with even more customization items, including Vault Hunter heads and skins, weapon trinkets, an ECHO Device skin, and new emotes.
Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot is coming to Borderlands 3 on December 19th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, available to owners of the Season Pass or the Super Deluxe Edition of the main game.