Codemasters are to release a £125,000 limited edition version of upcoming racer sequel GRID 2. Bargain.
Those of you heavily into car porn may be interested in this one, but be warned, you will need a wallet equal in size to your lust for the world of four wheeled beauties.
Codemasters are calling it the most expensive video game ever, and I suspect they are right, that is rather a lot of money. It’s not really a game your buying, though, as you get a rather posh looking car for your 125k as well. The full list of swag is below;
• A copy of GRID 2 for PlayStation 3 featuring bespoke packaging artwork
• BAC Mono supercar in exclusive GRID 2 livery
• A day at the BAC factory, which includes a factory tour and time spent with technicians, to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
• A GRID 2: Mono Edition branded Bell Racing helmet
• Race suit, boots & gloves all made to measure in BAC Mono and GRID 2 branding
• A PlayStation 3
It really is a package for people with hydro-carbons running through their veins. The car itself is a British built road legal high performance supercar. The BAC Mono packs a 280BHP powerhouse, and will get you from 0-60MPH in 2.8 seconds. Rapid.
For those of you living in the real world, you will be able to drive the BAC Mono in game when GRID 2 launches on May 31st.