Wales Interactive have announced that Soul Axiom Rebooted will be coming to Nintendo Switch and Steam later this month.
Soul Axiom Rebooted is the new enhanced version of the 2016 first-person puzzle game Soul Axiom, set in the cyber-world of Elysia.
The original game was released on Steam, Wii U, Xbox One and PS4 and received nominations for several awards including Best Game at the BAFTA Cymru Awards.
In this new rebooted version players can expect:
- Localisation Support
- New objective marker system
- Major optimisation improvements
- Improved checkpoint and save system
- Reduced completion requirements
- Enhanced dynamic lighting
- Many QoL improvements
- Reduced base proce
- Free artbook and soundtrack DLC (Steam)
The Switch specific features are:
- Added motion controls
- Added bonus level that weren’t available in the Wii U version
- Added built-in achievements
- Added gallery for the artbook
- 720p support in handheld and 900p docked.
You can find out more about all the changes directly at the Wales Interactive website.
Soul Axiom Rebooted will release on 27 February, 2020.