Newsround is a bi-weekly show at 2pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from every Tuesday & Friday, and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow GodisaGeek on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 2pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- I still don’t really know what Mew-Genics is (GodisaGeek)
- PC title Outlast coming to PS Plus in February (GodisaGeek)
- Poster prematurely reveals CoD: Ghosts DLC (GodisaGeek)
- Sledgehammer rumoured to be working on next-gen CoD (NowGamer)
- Obsidian working on next-gen game, it appears (VG247)
- Undead Labs signs a big deal with Microsoft Studios (GodisaGeek)
- Black Tusk hiring writer for their mysterious Xbox game (OXM)
- Spencer says Xbox One is probably not Microsoft’s final console (NowGamer)
- Broken Age Act 1 no longer an Early Access game (Polygon)
- PS Vita outsold Wii U, last year (Eurogamer)
- Nintendo is sorry that Europeans still can’t watch TVii (MCV)
- Wii U developer outlines launch struggles with online (Eurogamer)
- Take your metropolis offline in SimCity (GodisaGeek)