GT Sport has been getting some ace support post launch and today’s update is massive.
The base game launched with a bit too much reliance on being online. Read our review here. Today update 1.10 was released bringing the 1.09 content and some more fixes to everyone across the world. The update weighs in at under 2.9GB and it includes a ton of stuff including Campaign mode. The full patch notes are below:
Main Features Implemented
1. Campaign Mode
- ‘GT League’ has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage (Every league requires a certain Driver Level to enter).
2. New Cars
- The following 12 cars have been added:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
・Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
・Ferrari F40 (N500)
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
・KTM X-BOW R(N300)
・Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
- A new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
- A new ”Season’s Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. New photo scenes are included in the group.
5. Brand Central
- We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton’ section of Brand Central;
- A museum section has been added to Chevrolet.
- Special Scapes scenes have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
- In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars’ race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race within the final round, where only one group will be matched among the top drivers. In this race you will earn more points than a standard race.
- Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
- Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
- The DUALSHOCK®4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less rotation.
10. Buttons Assignment
- It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
- Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the wireless controller assignment settings.
- Tires screeching sounds have been adjusted;
- The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
- Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport is available on PlayStation 4.