I Am Alive Launch Trailer and iOS App Announced
The game that was first mentioned in 2008 and has changed developers since then, is finally going to see the light of day tomorrow. The highly anticipated, I Am Alive will be available to download from 7th March on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points. ‘Till then, you have the official launch trailer below to whet your action, survival game appetite.
The official I Am Alive Companion app includes;
* Street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers
* List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity
* List of all Achievements and Trophies with a check/uncheck tracking feature
* 5 videos including a trailer, a making-of and the 3 “survivor tapes”
* Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots
* Never seen before O.S.T., including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the app
* Photo mode that lets you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos and post them to Facebook or email them to friends
Check out our review of the game here.
I Am Alive is set for release on 7th March for XBLA and TBC for PSN