New releases are coming thicker and faster now we’re getting into the Autumn, with The Sims 4 debuting at number one.
Watch Dogs has seen a resurgence, rising to second place, while Metro Redux continues to sell well in third.
The usual suspects make up the rest of the chart, with The Last of Us and Diablo III still going strong ahead of Minecraft for last-gen and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Now, anyone want to take bets on next week’s number one?
- THE SIMS 4
- WATCH DOGS
- METRO REDUX
- THE LAST OF US: REMASTERED
- DIABLO III REAPER OF SOULS ULTIMATE EVIL EDITION
- CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS
- MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION
- PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE
- MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION 3 EDITION
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V
Source: Ukie Games Charts ©, compiled by GfK Chart-Track