7 Days to Die launches June 14 on console, published by Telltale
It has been leaked that Telltale will be publishing the survival horror crafting game 7 Days to Die on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this June.
The announcement was teased last night with Telltale sharing some bloody pictures via Twitter, but the news that 7 Days to Die was coming to PS4 and Xbox One was leaked by retailer Amazon who listed it for pre-order. Expect an official announcement by Telltale later on today. The game offers players the ability to:
- Explore & Craft – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want while you craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead – the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Includes two player split screen mode, with support for up to 8 players online, in Player versus Player, co-op survival, or co-op creative modes.
- Create – Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
7 Days to Die was released for PC in December 2013 via Steam’s Early Access program. The console versions will launch on June 14. See some screenshots below.