Deep Silver has announced that Persona 5 will launch in all PAL regions on February 14, 2017 — the same date as the United States.
The publisher also announced that two limited editions will be available: a steelbook version as well the Take Your Heart edition, previously announced for North America. You can see details about both versions below.
PS4 SteelBook Launch Edition – PlayStation 4 only (€69.99, £54.99)
Available only to PS4 pre-orders and a limited number of day-one purchases while supplies last
· SteelBook Edition: The PS4 version will come specially packaged in a metal game case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs
Take Your Heart Premium Collector’s Edition – PlayStation 4 only (€89.99/£79.99)
The definitive collector’s edition of Persona 5 is exclusive to the PS4 version of the game and includes the following:
· Soundtrack: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer, Shoji Meguro, in a CD sleeve featuring P5 artwork.
· 4” / 10 cm plush keychain: Morgana the Phantom Thieves’ cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but also a member — and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4”/10 cm plush of Morgana.
· 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
· SteelBook game case: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a metal game case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
· School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
· Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in ATLUS’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.