Riposte Games & Co and Furnace Games have today announced that their dungeon crawler title Dungeon Stars is coming to Nintendo Switch. The title, that was launched on Steam last year will be coming to Nintendo’s console on February 19, 2019.
For those unaware of the game, check out the official blurb below to see what’s in store:
Rescue your fellow heroes from dungeon-dwelling beasts throughout hundreds of levels. Gather precious gold, steal potions, and discover all kinds of magical loot as you attempt to locate all the stars from the sky and return them to their celestial homes.
- Unlock over 15 heroes, each with unique abilities
- Face hordes of warriors, beasts, brutes, wizards, monsters, and fearsome bosses
- Free the stars and send them back in the sky to complete constellations
- Liberate pet companions in the dungeons that will later join your side to help you in battle
- Find magical loot with wondrous powers
- Discover portals to secret dungeons filled with rare treasures
- An addictive blend of hand-crafted and procedurally generated challenges
And if you need more convincing, then check out the official trailer for the Nintendo Switch launch below:
Dungeon Stars is out now on Steam, and is available on Nintendo Switch on February 19, 2019.