New Stacking DLC Launched Today!
In The Lost Hobo King, Charlie travels to the kingdom of Camelfoot to help his hobo friend Levi with an important family matter. Levi’s uncle Rufus, heir to the throne, may only take his rightful place if the lost crown can be found. To recover the fragmented crown, Charlie must use his unique talents to overcome several tests of valor left by the ancient hobo mystics. It is only then that the ancient crown can be re-forged, Rufus crowned, and the fractured hobo people united under one sardine can.
“The Lost Hobo King includes the same charisma as Stacking with an added layer of hilarity,” said Martin Good, THQ’s Executive Vice President of Kids, Family and Casual Games.
Project Lead, Lee Petty added: “With the Lost Hobo King, we’ve expanded the world of Stacking by developing the mythos and identity of the ancient Hobo people. Charlie’s bravery and cleverness will help bring unity to a fractured people because, after all, helping is the Hobo way.”
The Lost Hobo King downloadable pack extends the Stacking experience with features that include:
· An all-new storyline sprinkled with Double Fine’s signature charm;
· A fully realized environment to explore – the lost hobo kingdom of Camelfoot;
· Several new challenges, each with multiple solutions;
· More than 15 new unique dolls, each with new abilities;
· A new set of mischief making hi-jinks to discover and enjoy;
· New achievements and trophies to earn.
So if you want to play the Lost Hobo King, you can purchase it now for 400 Microsoft Points on XBLA and £3.19 on PSN. Happy Stacking!