More Details Revealed for Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion on Nintendo 3DS
Today, Deep Silver and California developer Papaya Studio revealed further information about their action adventure Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion for Nintendo 3DS. The game brings a large cast of popular characters from Cartoon Network’s original programmes together in one epic adventure.
A mysterious force is swapping and merging nine Cartoon Network universes together, forcing unlikely partnerships and dastardly new alliances of evil. Dexter and the forces of good must piece together the inter-dimensional puzzle which is pulling the universes together before it is too late.
Featuring the casts of some of Cartoon Network‘s most iconic shows, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion is the network‘s first-ever all-star brawler set to make its debut on the Nintendo 3DS. Fans can go toe-to-toe with characters from their favourite Cartoon Network shows including Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter‘s Laboratory, Samurai Jack and many more.
- Featuring over 40 characters, 18 of them being playable characters, representing eleven popular Cartoon Network IPs
- Original story that combines popular locations and events: players face all oftheir favourite villains and heroes from across the Cartoon Network universe
- Features 32 stages in multi-layered environments showing iconic locations from nine Cartoon Network universes with all the background flavour and supporting characters
- Single Player Story Mode contains an original story written by a Cartoon Network writer and allows players to experience a variety of gameplay styles while travelling through the Cartoon Network universes
- Battle Mode (Multiplayer): 4-player competitions over Wi-Fi, players can battle their friends in any of 21 arenas
- Battle Mode (vs CPU): Players can go it alone in a rumble against 1-3 of their favourite characters
- Special “Assist pickups” summon characters to help the player during battle
- “Super Attacks”, triggering over-the-top cutscenes and attacks
- Alternate outfits and player colours per character
- Three levels of difficulty
- Unlock special bonus & hidden characters
- Nintendo 3DS download play: play with up to 3 friends using one single game-card
- Players can customise the rules for battle arenas: adjust game timers, amount of lives per character and how often pickups are spawned
- Replay levels with newly unlocked heroes
Deep Silver will publish Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion for Nintendo 3DS in Europe on 18th November 2011.