Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- Max Payne and Alan Wake actors sign up to 1979 Revolution (Polygon)
- Device 6 is a hit for Simogo Games (IGN)
- Dead Space dev Visceral working on new IP (IGN)
- “I’m a douche” for the Fallout 4 hoax (Gamespot)
- Cut the Rope 2 looks just as delightful as the first one (IGN)
- Zavvi threatening legal action on those that got a Vita, by accident (Eurogamer)
- Halo Spartan Assault out Xmas Eve on Xbone (GodisaGeek)
- Xbox One modded to support a host of different peripherals (OXM)
- Miiverse now on 3DS (Siliconera)
- Ghost is already at work on NFS: Rivals follow-up (Videogamer)
- Telltale and HBO partnership is a “multi-year, multi-title” one (Polygon)
- GTA V story DLC coming in 2014 (GodisaGeek)
- Sony filed a patent for something that looks like Move 2.0 (CVG)