Newsround is a daily video show at 5pm, here on GodisaGeek. I, Colm Ahern, give you the run-down on the most note-worthy stories and rumours from the past 24 hours and you watch it with glee/hatred depending on how black your heart is.
Be sure to subscribe to the GodisaGeek YouTube channel so you never miss a show and follow me on Twitter for confirmation on when we go live. If you don’t tune in at 5pm, don’t worry! You can always catch the archived version that goes up, straight after the show ends.
On today’s show:
- Phil “Cool Dad” Spencer applauds Sony on PS4 (OXM)
- Agent 47 isn’t coming to Xbox One or PS4 anytime soon (Videogamer)
- Latest version of Oculus Rift will be at CES (The Verge)
- Valve announce some third parties that are making SteamBoxes (GodisaGeek)
- GTA V is the UK’s fourth best selling game of all time (Gamespot)
- DayZ proves that zombies are still incredibly popular (CVG)
- Criterion co-founders leave the studio (Polygon)
- Chillingo founders leave the studio (MCV)
- PopCap CEO leaves the studio (GamesBeat)
- Resistance series and others taken offline (GodisaGeek)
- Sony patent may allow devs to add content to old games via the cloud (CVG)
- No Man’s Sky dev Hello Games’ office is flooded (CVG)