XD Network and PeroPeroGames have announced that their upcoming rhythm action game Muse Dash is coming to Nintendo Switch in June. Testing your reflexes to various trance and J-Pop tracks, the game utilises just two button controls as it challenges you to keep up with a variety of songs, and overcome challenging boss battles.
Official blurb of what to expect in the game is below:
- Nintendo Switch version will have free DLC updates
- Over 80 songs to master in-game
- Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
- 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
Check out the official announcement trailer below:
Muse Dash launches on PC and Nintendo Switch in June.