Sidebar Games kicked off today’s Nintendo Indie World presentation with a look at their new sports adventure title Sports Story. The game is a sequel to the hugely popular Golf Story, and is due to launch in mid-2020.
This time around though, there’s plenty more content to get your teeth into. Check out the new features you can expect to see in Sports Story:
– Embark on a golfing adventure in both ordinary and fantastical places.
– Undertake full-time study at a renowned tennis academy.
– Make friends and enemies in your quest for sporting excellence.
– Dungeons, espionage, mini games, buried treasure and you get to meet the queen.
– Make your coach proud by competing in Decasportathon.
You can also watch the new trailer below to see the game in action:
You can check out our review of Golf Story here in the meantime.
Alternatively, you can find out more information on the sequel itself, by clicking here.
Sports Story will launch on Nintendo Switch in mid-2020.