RedLynx’s MotoHeroz is Unleashed Upon the World
RedLynx has released its eagerly-awaited platform racer MotoHeroz for Nintendo’s WiiWare service today. The game is available right now in Europe and the Americas for 1500 Wii Points.
“There’s no day like a launch day,” said Antti Ilvessuo, Creative Director of RedLynx. “It’s a culmination of lots of hard work and effort. It’s the day we finally deliver MotoHeroz to gamers and find out what they think about the game.”
“Creating games for gamers is what we do,” said Tero Virtala, CEO of RedLynx. “And we feel that with MotoHeroz, we have delivered one of the most complete experiences available amongst downloadable console games, with a rich single player adventure, a frantic local multiplayer game, and compelling, online challenges.
”It’s been stunning to see so many comments from the press and gamers commenting on articles, saying things like ‘Day one purchase’ and ‘Must-buy’ game,” said Virtala. “And now we’re thrilled to finally let gamers get their hands on their games.”
Key Features of MotoHeroz include:
- Single player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
- Two to four-player party mode that’s easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Daily online competition based on Global and Friend-based Leader Boards
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
- Simple but effective physics that deliver an addictive gameplay experience
MotoHeroz is available right now in Europe and the Americas for 1500 Wii Points.