Ezio Goes Travelling To The Mediterranean In New Assassin’s Creed Map Pack
Ezio, and his many deadly friends are taking a trip to the Mediterranean on January 24th, with a new multiplayer map pack for Assassin’s Creed: Revelations.
If you tire of killing your friends and enemies in the same old towns, why not take a break with the Mediterranean Traveller Pack; six multiplayer maps that take Assassin’s Creed: Revelation’s multiplayer into new (and familiar) locations.
This new pack offers the following exciting destinations, where you can:
- Make a deadly pilgrimage to the Holy city of Jerusalem
- Take in the sights of beautiful Constantinople
- Slay your foes in the district of Dyer
Plus, you could always make an excursion to the following maps from Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood:
- Return to the hustle and bustle of Firenze
- Enjoy the beautiful mountains of San Donato
- Party at Siera’s evening carnival
These destinations can be yours from January 24th, for both Xbox 360 (800 Microsoft Points) & PlayStation 3 ($9.99).
For more information on Assassin’s Creed Revelations, check out our review.