The Secret World Pre-Order Details Revealed: Access to Beta Weekends
The Secret World is now available to pre-order, an there’s guaranteed beta access for those who do.
Developers Funcom have confirmed everyone who pre-orders the game will be guaranteed access to all Beta Weekends beginning May 11th, running most weekends until the game launches on June 19th.
It’s not just beta access though, the full list of incentives is as follows:
- Guaranteed access to all Beta Weekends starting May 11th, with the ability to carry over their characters to every subsequent event.
- Guaranteed Early Access to the game, up to four days prior to the game’s official launch.
- An exclusive in-game item providing an experience boost to progression.
- An exclusive in-game t-shirt featuring a unique monster design.
- A powerful pet (Ferocious Wolf, Egyptian Cat or Loyal Hound) to support the player in combat.
- A head start on character naming before the game launches.
Are you excited for The Secret World, will it have what its takes to compete with the likes of WoW and The Old Republic?
The Secret World is due for release on June 19th for PC, with Beta Weekends starting May 11th.