Amazon, Google, BBC, and Steam All Confirmed for Develop 2012
This year’s Develop Conference is nearly upon us but the big names still keep coming, with Amazon, Google, BBC, and Steam all set to appear.
Develop will once again be held in Brighton at the Hilton Metropole, it will feature presentations by some of the top names in the industry.
The one-day Evolve Conference on Tuesday July 10th:
- Amazon Cloud Computing and Gaming
Ryan Shuttleworth, Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- How to Advertise Your Games on Google
Ali Syed, Senior Acquisition Manager, Google
- TV & Gaming – The Future of Entertainment
Simon Harris, Executive Producer, BBC Worldwide
- Starting a New Games Brand
David Bozard, Dojit
The two-day Develop Conference held on July 11th and 12th:
- Lionhead’s Eventful Journey
Gary Carr, Creative Director, Lionhead Studios
- Meet the Steam Team (this session straddles both Develop and Indie Dev Marketing)
Anna Sweet, Augusta Butlin, DJ Powers and Jason Holtman, Valve Software
- Creating Dunwall – Visual Development for Dishonored
Sebastien Mitton, Art Director, Arkane Studios Viktor Antonov, Visual Design Director, ZeniMax Media
- Developing on PlayStation®Mobile
Neil Brown, Team Leader R & D Department, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
There are very few opportunities to go and hear so many talented people speak, with such a strong line-up you owe to yourself to be in attendance.
For more information visit the official Develop Conference site.