Saints Row IV has topped the UK videogame chart despite selling fewer copies in its first week than Saints Row The Third.
The latest and most barmy installment of Volition’s crime sim was still the year’s fourth biggest launch however – behind Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us.
New entry Splinter Cell: Blacklist sits in second place, with Skylander’s rival Disney Infinity debuting in third.
Take Two’s XCOM spin-off The Bureau: XCOM Declassified entered at tenth while Wii U-exclusive The Wonderful 101 sadly suffered a predictably disappointing debut, entering at 22nd.
The rest of the top 10 was as follows…
01. Saints Row 4 (Deep Silver)
02. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
03. Disney Infinity (Disney)
04. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
05. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
06. FIFA 13 (EA)
07. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
08. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
09. The Last of Us (Sony)
10. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Take-Two)