Lara’s managed to do what nothing else in ten weeks has managed, and knocked Fifa off its perch at number one.
The PS4 and Xbox One Definitive Edition has debuted at the top spot, perhaps influenced by the games drought of the new consoles.
The rest of the top ten are roughly the same as last week, though Minecraft and Aliens are out in favour of Gran Turismo 6 and Killzone.
Here’s this week’s top 10:
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Square Enix)
- Fifa 14 (EA Sports)
- Call of Duty Ghosts (Activision)
- Battlefield 4 (EA Games)
- Lego Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA Games)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony Computer Ent.)
- Gran Turismo 6 (Sony Computer Ent.)
Source: Ukie Games Charts©, compiled by GfK Chart-Track