The latest Playstation Vita update has raised the cap for apps and added a calendar function.
The application limit has been raised from 100 to 500, while a calendar that syncs with Google calendar has been added.
Also included is the ability to send voice messages to other Vita and PS4 owners.
Other features include:
- Reworked parental controls which can restrict access to content on the PS Store.
- The ability to manage memory from the content manager.
- Music – You will now be able to search for content saved on a connected device such as a PC.
- Video – You’ll be able to now sort content by size.
- Photo – Rotate Screen Automatically has been added to Photos to control tilt sensor for rotation of images. Freeform has been added to the Panoramic mode selection list.
- Settings – Adjust Daylight Saving Automatically has been added and 30 minutes has been added in Enter Standby Mode Automatically.