Advanced Warfare has held onto top spot despite six new releases debuting in the top ten.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity debuts in second, selling more in it’s launch week than last year’s instalment, Black Flag. Halo: The Master Chief Collection enters in third, while Fifa is relegated to fourth.
The third Lego Batman title has debuted in fifth, while the other Assassin’s Creed title Rogue follows in sixth. Minecraft still lingers in the charts in seventh, ahead of PES 2015.
World of Warcraft expansion Warlords of Draenor has reached ninth in its first week, showing the continuing popularity of Blizzard’s behemoth. Destiny rounds out the top ten.
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE
- ASSASSIN’S CREED: UNITY
- HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
- FIFA 15
- LEGO BATMAN 3: BEYOND GOTHAM
- ASSASSIN’S CREED: ROGUE
- MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION
- PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015
- WORLD OF WARCRAFT: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
Source: Ukie Games Charts ©, compiled by GfK Chart-Track