Hopefully you’ve now digested our top ten games of the year, and agree (or not, your shout) with the list.
However, if you don’t listen to our podcast (every week!), you may have missed out on the rest of the categories we talked about, as we had eleven in total.
While we won’t list all the top three lists here, we think those that don’t listen might be interested in our other categories. But to find out how we got to the conclusions, you’ll have to listen (and subscribe/review – every little helps) and hear us deliberate over the categories in full, over a nearly four hour period.
So, in order then, the categories and winners (again, each had a top three, listen to find out):
- Best re-release/HD remaster: Grand Theft Auto V
- Nicest surprise/Game that didn’t disappoint: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Biggest Disappointment: Watch_Dogs
- Best new franchise: Titanfall
- Best sports game: PES 2015
- Best sound design: Transistor
- Best visual design: Mario Kart 8
- The Colm Ahern Troy Baker Award for voice acting: Kevin Spacey, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Funniest game: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Most anticipated game of 2015: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Once again, to hear deliberations in full, subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, or listen below.