Indie developer ION LANDS has today announced Cloudpunk, a story-driven cyberpunk game with a voxel aesthetic.
You play as a courier driver for Cloudpunk Inc., a semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis, encountering a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society.
Key features include:
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
Cloudpunk is scheduled for release on PC in 2019.
Watch the announcement trailer below: