With Terminator: Dark Fate coming to cinemas this month, it should come as no surprise that the next Kombat Pack character coming to Mortal Kombat 11 is Arnie’s T-800. You can see him in action in the latest trailer:
Available October 8th for Kombat Pack owners (as part of its early access period), the T-800 arrives along with a set of unique character skins:
- Alternate Terminator T-800 character skins.
- New Cassie Cage (“Cassie Quinn”) character skin inspired by DC villain, Harley Quinn.
- Double Feature Skin Pack, featuring new character skins for Sonya Blade (“Cyborg Hunter”), Kano (“Cash Machine Kano”) and Johnny Cage (“Red Carpet Johnny Cage”).
All Mortal Kombat 11 players will also have access to new features:
- Added Tournament Variation (available now) – Third tournament variation added for all characters, which can be used in Kombat League, offline Tournament mode and any match with Kompetitive mode enabled.
- Kombat League Season 4 (available now) – Next installment of the seasonal ranked mode, entitled the “Season of Chaos,” is available now, allowing players to compete against other online Kombatants to earn exclusive in-game rewards.
- Team Raid (coming soon) – New multiplayer Tower coming soon to the Towers of Time mode, where two or three players must work together as a team to complete group challenges and defeat one powerful boss, all at the same time, to earn unique in-game rewards.
The T-800 will be available in Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack from October 8th.