Paradox Interactive and Paradox development Studio just announced a new expansion for Europa Universalis IV in the form of Rights of Man.
This expansion will be arriving soon and also includes some tweaks to make the overall experience more lively.
Some of the features included in this expansion are as follows:
– New goals for Coptic and Fetishist religions
– Greater control over adopting new cultures in your empire
– Leader Traits giving battle hardened commanders added prowess
– More detailed military instructions for Subject Nations
– Revolutionary Republics now have Factions to balance
– Ottoman Empire gets new Harem Politics events and options
The expansion will arrive with a free update to the main game that will have the first big overhaul of the technology system since the original. Europa Universalis IV is available on PC, Mac, and Linux.