ST: HDR recieves a much needed patch
Well Capcom finally saw fit to release it’s patch for Super Turbo:HDR and fix some of the more irritating bugs found in the wonderfully entertaining remake(360 and PS3). The patch has actually been out for about 5 days now but i have only just got around to posting this due to uni work and the SF4 madness. Personally it makes me wonder why Capcom took so long to release the patch as surely SF4 has stolen the spotlight from this still very fun game. Here is the full list of fixes that have made it into the patch courtesy of Capcom’s developer blog(of which nerfed Akuma is not present):
1. After a number of games, the HUD will be corrupt. Yellow lifebars will freeze, the round counter flags will all be on, and the names will show more than one name. (Both)
2. Frequent disconnects during VS transition screen. Often caused by selecting START color of character. (Both)
3. Title crashes if user has a large friends list and tries to access the friends list (PS3)
4. Rating being set to “0” and from then on, rating remains at “0”. Once that patch goes live, we’ll reset all leaderboards/scoreboards. (Both)
5. Vega sometimes causing desyncing, especially when using the fake wall dive. (Both).
6. Lobby list containing full rooms instead of only rooms that users can enter. (Both).
7. Zangief Super Motion not working on both sides and in both directions.
8. During the start of the match, there is slight slowdown. This has been minimized as much as possible. (PS3).
9. If connecting to a ranked match through the quick match function, it is best out of 3 rather than best out of 5. It should always be best out of 5.(Both)
10. Sending messages via XMB during a game causes a freeze. (PS3)
11. Players not added to “Players Met” list. (PS3)
12. Analog and D-pad can accept input at the same time. (Both)
13. Player stats not reporting correctly.