Chillingo Release Etolis: Arena & Mummy’s Treasure Today
Etolis: Arena and Mummy’s Treasure are the latest to join the ranks of hugely popular titles such Angry Birds (you can read our PSP Mini review here) and Cut the Rope on the App Store.
‘Etolis: Arena’ is an intense, action packed dual stick survival shooter where you play as a skilled space marine, who is captured by an invading alien horde. The evil enemies throw you into an Arena as a galactic gladiator where you have to battle for your life against the The Alien Queen’s forces for their entertainment. Play through the rounds to uncover the secret behind The Queen’s invasion!
- Variety of Game Modes: Dronez, Rockets, and Hammers. In Dronez you must battle against an endless horde of deadly drones and defend yourself using a variety of small arms. With Rockets the clue is in the title, survive as long as you can, fending off enemies with a ton of super explosive rockets! In Hammers you’re gonna have to get in close and crush your foes with a giant hammer!
- Amazing Weapons to Unlock so that you can exterminate enemies.
- Deadly New Enemies that range from slender alien creatures with whip-like arms to bulking robot behemoths intent on turning you into space dust. Plus there are special power-ups to discover!
- Incredible Visuals with stunning Retina Display HD graphics that allow the arena to come to life in your hands! A Dynamic Camera is also added for close-up action and where you can feel the every crumble and explosion throughout the game.WHAT:‘Mummy’s Treasure’: Explore the Pharaoh’s tomb in this puzzling pyramid adventure. Venture into the lair of the mummies, solving puzzles and collecting all the treasure you can. Mummy’s Treasure will test your wits and powers of deduction!
- Thought Provoking Puzzles: The premise is simple, collect all the treasure while getting rid of the Mummy and Skeleton heads, but the reality is that the game gets complex quickly and you’ll need to use your head if you want to make it through the tomb!
- Physics Oriented Gameplay: You had better be careful which parts of the puzzle you tap, gravity doesn’t always behave how you might expect in the world of Mummy’s Treasure!
- Timing is Key: Some puzzles require more than simply knowing which blocks to tap. Sometimes you’re need to have quick fingers at the ready to make sure you keep the gold and lose the evil Mummies and Skeleton skulls!