Backbreaker Vengeance Available Today On XBLA
If you’ve been looking forward to playing Backbreaker Vengeance then good news, because it is now available for you to download on the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points. The title boasts some new features as well, such as three single player modes and multiplayer modes, split screen 2 player action and AI multiplayer modes and an online rival system!
505 Games and NaturalMotion today announced the immediate availability of Backbreaker Vengeance on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox®360. Backbreaker Vengeance takes the intensity and AAA appeal of the original Backbreaker Football console game and combines it with the pick-up-and-play nature of the million-selling iPhone app to create a whole new one-of-a-kind sports experience for digital download on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360. Powered by the groundbreaking euphoria engine Backbreaker Vengeance, features hard-hitting tackles that are unique every time, and bound to want players to have “just one more go”.
· Three single player modes and multiplayer modes; Tackle Alley, Vengeance, and Supremacy.
· Split-screen 2 player and AI multiplayer modes
· 350 waves of heart-pounding action; spread over 70 challenges
· Compete on a global scale with the Online Rival system; objective-fueled leaderboards
· Euphoria-powered dynamic motion, for unpredictable and un-canned animations – no two tackles are ever the same!
· On-the-field camera puts you in the middle of the action
· Dodge on-field obstacles with Euphoria-powered characters
· Re-play key moments with the feature-packed in-game replay system.
· Complete Challenges to unlock new teams
· Amazing visuals – NaturalMotion’s Morpheme animation technology, realistic stadium lighting and weather effects, high-quality character models and tons of stadium spectators make for a true triple-A presentation!
Backbreaker Vengeance is available on Xbox Live Arcade today. A PSN (PAL only) version will be available later this summer.
So if this is right up your alley, then get downloading now! In the meantime here are some screenshots!