Raptr Rewards is Here
You’ve probably heard about Raptr already. If you haven’t, you should go and check it out. They are even giving you an extra incentive with the new Raptr Rewards scheme which builds on the simple idea of rewarding active gamers with lots of goodies. Raptr has more than 12 million users already so they were happy to announce the 350,000 free rewards ($1.3 million in value = £802,619) just in the first month of launch. The rewards will include free games, downloadable content, beta codes, discounts on stuff (in-game or otherwise) and more.
Raptr Rewards is now in live beta and the following rewards are being offered and can be won by the end of May:
- Exclusive in-game items for Blacklight: Retribution
- Major discounts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-branded Logitech G-Series peripherals
- Early access codes for Diablo III
- Major discounts for Gunnar gaming eyewear
- Beta access for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Consoles, rare collectibles, and in-game items for Mass Effect 3
- Microsoft Gold package, featuring a free one month Gold subscription, plus Xbox LIVE Arcade games
- Free copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Free copies of RIFT, as well as upgrade to Collector’s Edition
- Exclusive in-game items and currency for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Pandora Saga
Dennis Fong, Raptr’s CEO said:
We see Raptr Rewards as a natural evolution of what Raptr can do for gamers. Raptr’s reputation system already ranks players based on their skills and activity in their games. We’re now taking the next step in rewarding players for the time and effort they’ve invested in these games. The good news is this is just the beginning!
For more details on how you can be part of it and how to win, go to: http://raptr.com/rewards.