Fans of our MMO focused podcast, Ding! will be well aware of City of Steam by now. The Steam Punk browser-based MMO by Mechanist Games. This is certainly one to look out for, breaking the barriers between great gameplay, and browser-based gaming.
Closed Beta begins on 16th November and runs right through until 28th December, just after Xmas!
The Beta will be divided into 4 seasonal periods:
- Springtide (Nov. 16th to 20th)
- Summercrest (Nov. 30th to Dec. 4th)
- Autumnwane (Dec. 14th to 18th)
- Winter Festival (Dec. 23 to 28th)
[contact-form-7 id=”98111″ title=”City of Steam”]
Only one code per person.
Key Features of City of Steam Include:
- Character and Weapon Customization – Weapon appearance changes when modded
- Branching Storylines – Choose the path your story will take
- Lightweight – No massive download or install required
- Full Featured – Content you’d expect from a AAA MMO, but all easily accessed from a browser
- Beautiful graphics and scenery
- 10 races, 4 classes, with more on the way
- Content for casual and hardcore gamers alike