Popular top-down shooter is finally coming to PS Vita and PlayStation 3, Team17 have announced. Though we don’t have a specific date, it will be released in early February, which isn’t too far away, fans will be pleased to know.
As you’d hope, the Ps3/Vita version has cross-platform save, so you can start on one device and continue on the other. Here’s the rest of the features you can expect to find in this version of the game:
- Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs: Convergence, Valiance and Synergy.
- Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphics
- Team up on either PS3™ or PlayStation®Vita via cross-platform play
- Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3™ save game progress on your PlayStation®Vita, or vice versa!
- Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®Vita
- Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®3
- Leaderboards and trophies
Alien Breed for PS Vita and PlayStation 3 will be released early February.