Another week, another look at what’s been selling on all formats over the past week.
Unsurprisingly, FIFA 14 is still top dawg, holding that number one spot like a happy puppy holds onto it’s favourite doggy toy. Meanwhile, the rest of the Top 10 isn’t too much different from last week, although a few games have shuffled around. GTA V has dropped down to number 9 as LEGO Marvel Superheroes takes it’s place. Somehow, Aliens: Colonial Marines still stays at number 10. This week’s only new entry is Nintendo’s Mario Party: Island Tour for the 3DS.
That top 10 in full:
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Battlefield 4 (EA Games)
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA Games)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Version (Microsoft)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (SEGA)