The Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor season pass has been unveiled by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions, today.
The Season Pass includes:
- Exclusive ‘Guardians of the Flaming Eye’ Orc Warband mission
- Players will face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune
- Early access to the ‘Trials of War’ challenge series
- Players will test their skills against select legions of Sauron’s forces in this series of challenge modes and build their legend as gamers post their best score on the Challenge Leaderboard
- All new story missions with hours of gameplay
- Lord of the Hunt – Hunt the wild beasts of Mordor as players discover hidden lairs, earn unique runes and face off against powerful monsters
- The Bright Lord – Play as Celebrimbor, the great Elven smith of the Second Age, and battle against Sauron and the might of his forces
- Access to future content
- Including runes, skins and additional future add-on content.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor will be released in the Americas on September 30, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360; and on October 2, 2014 for PC and Steam. The 3rd of October is the scheduled European release, on the same platforms.