The latest instalment of Arc System Works (other) beat ’em up franchise is making its way to Europe in 2015.
This will be the first Blazblue title to come to the new generation of consoles and will feature 28 playable characters as well as a host of extra modes.
- 28 playable characters – including newcomer Celica A Mercury and fan-favourite Lambda.
- The full story so far! BBCPEX features both the original Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift stories.
- Remix Heart. All-new scenarios dedicated to the girls of BlazBlue – bringing light hearted comedy and fan service to BlazBlue’s already exhaustive story features.
- Incredible art and animation! No other fighting game comes close to the sheer spectacle of BlazBlue in motion – as fights play out through thousands of frames of animation and effects.
- My Room feature brings customisable lobbies for up to 64 players. Play, match-make and spectate from the comfort of your personalised online lobby!
- Outstanding tutorials. Arc System Works leads the way in creating simple tools that can take a total novice and train them in the dark art of fighting game combos!
- Over 30 hours of single player gameplay! From Story to Arcade mode, the RPG-lite Abyss Mode and hardcore Unlimited Mars mode. BlazBlue crams in more single player content than any other fighter!
The game is already out in Japan, but will be coming to Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and PS Vita when it releases in the west.