Rocket League’s latest patch update is now live and comes with a load of improvements and new flags.
The main improvements are:
- Featured video in the in-game blog roll
- Spectate mode improvements
- Music player interface integrated into in-game menus
- Ability for PC players to filter out PS4 players
- Ability to find new match direct from the end game score card
- Ten new community flags, two new videogame flags and twenty-one new country flags.
The full patch notes can be found here.
See you on the pitch