On the last day of the Rocket League Championship Live, Psyonix has announced a brand new mode coming to Rocket League in September called Rocket League Rumble.
Although there is no release date yet, the update will be free and will feature 11 new power-ups aimed at making matches a hell of a lot harder for all involved.
According to a post on the Rocket League website, the full list of the power-ups are:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)
You can watch the announcement trailer below: