E3 2011: Disneyland Adventures Coming To Xbox Kinect
Experience a place where two magical worlds unite: Kinect for Xbox 360 invites you to take a journey where stories come to life and dreams come true, right in your living room! Explore Disneyland park — from Main Street U.S.A. to Critter Country — join Peter Pan to battle Captain Hook, high-five Mickey Mouse or hug Snow White.
Harnessing the controller-free magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures allows children, families and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, step into adventures based on attractions, engage in challenging quests and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices,* no controller required. Kinect: Disneyland Adventures is your portal to a magical world of Disneyland park adventures through Kinect.
- Create memories. Whether it’s your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneyland park, relive your fondest memories or embark on a new adventure.
- Discover Disneyland park. Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire park, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures allows you to play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland park experiences right from your living room, whenever you want.
- Explore attractions. Experience your favorite Disneyland park attractions as immersive adventures — explore Neverland at Peter Pan’s side and take up your sword to fight Captain Hook; battle your way to the island in Pirates of the Caribbean; or partner with a friend to enjoy the fascinating world of Alice in Wonderland.
- Meet the characters. Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters — hug a princess, high-five Mickey Mouse, collect autographs and accept quests.
- Collect and unlock. Collect Disney-themed items, rewards and Xbox 360 Achievements as you make your way through the park to discover new game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
- Cooperative play. Partner with a friend or family member to explore Disneyland park; have him or her jump in to lend a hand on difficult challenges and help you earn rewards. Designed to adjust difficulty based on skill, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures ensures that everyone is having fun and playing together.