Worms Special Edition Now Available From The Mac App Store
Team 17 today announced the release of Worms Special Edition, now available for Mac, from both the Apple Mac App Store and the Mac Game Store. Worms Special Edition is a streamlined, standalone Mac Store version of the recent PC best-seller Worms Reloaded, featuring the classic combination of turn-based strategy and comic mayhem.
Releasing at $9.99/£5.99/€7.99 in the US, UK and Europe, Worms Special Edition includes up to four player offline multi-player destruction, a raft of crazy and classic Worms weapons, all new high-definition landscape themes, new landscape editor, new play modes, hats, forts, skins and speech banks.
To top all that off, there is also a highly-involving Worms single-player experience with tutorials, deathmatches, races, fort games and puzzles. The game is also packed with customization options, so you can play the game how you want!
Just a few of the features that will be available are:
- Extensive single-player campaign, with over sixty levels of annelid annihilation
- Up to four-player hot-seat mode for old-school local multi-player mayhem.
- Bodycount mode! How will you survive with having just one worm pitched against never ending spawning enemy worms that get increasingly tougher?
- 12 new weapons, including Super Bunker Buster, Ferrets, Poison Strike, Worship, Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Buffalo of Lies, and new persistent fire!
- Mac specific controls: Mouse and trackpad play, user defined controls and function key support for fast access to
Worms Special Edition is available right now from the Apple Mac App Store and Mac Game Store for £5.99/€7.99/$9.99.
What a bargain!